The Heartsine Samaritan Public Access Defibrillator is a clinically advanced, lightweight, compact, easy-to-use, and portable AED. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process. From trained first aiders to professional responders, the Heartsine Samaritan Public Access Defibrillator is designed so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
Heartsine SAM 500P with CPR Advisor (Semi-Automatic)
Heartsine SAM 350P (Semi-Automatic)
Select your bundle and receive the following FREE of charge:
1 x CPR Chart meeting the current guidelines – valued $15
1 x Patient Prep kit – valued at $45
All bundles have a flat freight fee of $35 per selected delivery address
1 x Hearstine 500P
1 x Alarmed Wall Mounted Cabinet
Access to online training through the Plus Fitness portal
1 x Hearstine 350P
1 x Alarmed Wall Mounted Cabinet
1 x Alarmed Access to online training through the Plus Fitness portalMounted Cabinet
Some Commonly Asked Questions About the AEDs.
Toggle What are Cabinet dimensions
The standard cabinet which is included in your cabinet measures at 470H x 370W x 145D, the alarmed cabinet is 380H x 420W x 155D
Is the alarmed cabinet monitored?
No, this cabinet is not a back to base monitored cabinet, it is a stand-alone unit with a strobe and a battery-operated alarm which arms when the door is opened.
The standard cabinet comes with a small bracket with holes in it; simply fix this bracket to the wall and hang your cabinet on this bracket
The freight fee of $35 + GST is per single delivery point and is signed, insured freight.
This fee is Australia wide
Are there discounts for multi-unit purchase?
Rapid 1st Aid is the preferred partner for your defib purchases; we have been selected to provide you the BEST price possible on what is the best units on the market. These are priced well below the RRP; therefore, you need to register to see your own pricing.
So that all Plus Fitness gyms benefit; the same price is offered to all to ensure its an even playing field.
What do I do once I receive my unit?
Once you receive your unit; simply put it together by placing the PADpak which is the battery into the back of the unit, this will activate your unit and its ready to use.
Do I need training in how to use this defib?
I short No, nobody actually requires training to be able to use the defib, during a cardiac arrest the triple zero call taker will talk the rescuer through how to use the device, plus you will be aided with audio and visual prompts.
Coming soon will be a series of short videos on how to use your unit, please stay tuned for this
Service the AED’s
- AEDs are designed to be self sufficient with minimal maintenance, the only check that is recommended just once a week is to ensure that the device is flashing green, there is a little green light that flashes every 10 seconds, if at any time its flashing red you are to call me and I will arrange to have your device swapped over for it to be looked at, but with over 10000 units out there in the community within Australia this brand has only had an issue with 2
- The device does a full self auto check at midnight every Sunday, hence if there was going to be anything wrong with the unit it would be showing on a Monday
Check & monitor battery/pad use & expiry date
- Once you receive your unit, its advised to return to my website to register your unit, which will activate your 8 year warranty and the 4 year life of the PADpak, provided your details don’t change you will receive an email and phone call from me approximately 6 months out from the expiry date to replace this PADpak
- A database is kept of all registered units and all the work is done for you 😊
Provide any software updates when required.
- If there is any software updates; I will reached out to you for this and there will be NO requirement for it to leave your gym unless there is a recall then a replacement would be provided during this time
- With any updates this can be done electronically to which I can either pop into your gym to do or I can send you a special data cable that would be plugged into your unit for you to do, but the changes only ever occur if there is a change in the ARC guidelines
- There is no requirement for it to be serviced annually as mentioned its all monitored for you
Battery replacements + software upgrades.
- There are no costs for software upgrades
- The replacement of the PADpak is $250 +GST upon expiry of the PADpak which is good for 4 years, this is a combined pad and battery unit so there is only 1 thing to replace at expiry
- If the unit is used in a cardiac arrest, again please reach out to me so I can replaced your PADpak as soon as possible and I am contactable 24/7 and my number is on the top of the cabinet. The data will be sent overseas for it be analysed during this time your unit is fully operational with no down time to you, if it comes back as a bonafide cardiac arrest then the PADpak is replaced for FREE