To Complete your registration you will be required to provide an Unique Student Identification (USI). If you do not have a USI please visit from www.usi.gov.au
There are a few important steps you must take to ensure you enrollment is complete before attending the course.
1. Using the booking page select the course type and location and then select the date you like to attend.
2. Follow the online booking form and make payment for your course.
3. You will be sent an email confirming your payment and booking with instructions on accessing your online portal.
4. Go to https://rapidfirstaid.trainingdesk.com.au and if you are a new student to Rapid1st Aid simply click on “Access Your Account” and complete the required steps.
5. Complete all online learning material before attending course, if you have any issues with completing the course content online please call us.