Client Update: Novel Coronavirus
Dear Valued Clients,
This is a very extraordinary time we are in and a lot of the challenges we face are unprecedented. We just wanted to take this opportunity to reassure you that we are fully committed to ensuring that all necessary precautions are in place and we are actively monitoring the situation and adjusting plans as necessary.
We have already put in place a number of precautions relating to COVID-19 In order to minimise any risk of cross infection. These precautions are constantly under review and will be modified as necessary.
- Course participants with signs of respiratory infections (flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, sore throat) or who have mouth or facial lesions (cold sores, chicken pox, impetigo, wounds) will not be permitted to participate in group training. If our trainers notice any of these symptoms, they will be kindly and discreetly asked to leave and rebook another session. (at no cost of disadvantage)
- All participants are asked to be extra vigilant with good hygiene practices, especially the washing of hands before and after the use of practical sessions. We will attempt to have alcohol based hand wash available at all sessions however due to the limitation of supplies available this may not be possible. If you have this on site it will be of great assistance.
- We will increase the use of gloves in practical scenarios lien
- We are using alternative equipment for CPR rescue breaths, such as a Resuscitation mask and one-way value, or bag value mask, eliminating the need for mouth-to-manikin breaths
- Each student will be provided with alcohol wipes to wipe their manikin down before and after use.
- We have implemented enhanced hygiene practices in relation to all of our training equipment utilized in training
- Our trainers have been asked to be conscious of room layout to minimize the contact between participants.
These measures are in place as a precaution and are appropriate based on the current knowledge of the risks presented. The arrangements will continue to be monitored and adjusted as necessary.
We are also actively working on alternative strategies to ensure that you can continue to access quality training should the situation continue to develop and worsen. As these alternatives become necessary or available we will be in contact.
How do I work Out my Training Room Size and How Many Students I am allowed ?
Work out the Square Meters of the room Length x Width and divide by 4
A work place has a board room for you to run courses at. It measures 5m by 5m giving you a total of 25m square you then divide this by 4, so the total number of students you can have attend this course would be 5 as one spot needs to be left for the trainer.